As the Marketing and Online Content Manager, you will be responsible for managing, analyzing and delivering all online content activities for Red Planet hotels in Japan in conjunction with the Online Platform Director, based in Bangkok.
In addition to this, you would be working closely with the Regional Director Sales and Marketing in Japan to implement marketing and communications activities across the country.
Working closely with the Online Platform Director, based in Bangkok to manage the social media marketing strategy focusing on Line, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Flipboard
Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive traffic to Red Planet sites
Working closely with the Regional Director Sales and Marketing in Japan to implement above-the-line marketing campaigns
Implementing local communications and public relations activities
Execution of all social media activities (i.e. posting, designing photos, tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc.)
Communicating in a professional, but conversational and personal approach; directly aligned with the thought of company leadership and content platform
Maintain policies and best practices for all processes for all social media channels
Always be looking for ways and methods to increase exposure for Red Planet hotels and its business through on- and off-line channels
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
• A relevant degree in marketing, communications, journalism or business required
• Native Japanese and good command in English
• Extremely competent in in written communication in a compact style where less in more
• Experience in Media marketing experience on all major Japanese social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Line, Flipboard, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role
• Excellent attention to detail and quality
• Exceptional writing skills to convey a message into relevant and interesting content with relevant visual support
• Have strong marketing knowledge.
• Understand how to analyze metrics/data, and how to segment and report it in a logical fashion
• Good tempered, understand how to deal with customers, and have a customer service attitude
• Have experience in dealing with off line partners such as media and event partners
• Excellent media contacts would be a distinct advantage
• Strong Japanese domestic marketing knowledge, preferred in hotel industry